Tuesday, June 12, 2012

little Miss Claire { Northern Virginia child photographer }

" she never smiles for pictures or cooperates" ... thats what mom and dad told me....
little Miss Claire had jet lag ( visiting from California ) and teething to handle , but she was still such a joy to take pictures off!!!!For never cooperating, I think I got some amazing pictures of her and her family!!!


I just Looove looove looove this picture!!! Two beautiful, gorgeous ladies having a blast!!! Nothing is wrong with posed pictures, but it is images like this, that I adore!!!!! Moments of pure joy!




She is just breathtakingly beautiful!!!!



Loving the time with grandpa



No wonder she is that gorgeous!!! take a look at mom and dad and you know why!!!! There is soo much love going around in this family and I really wished they lived closer....I would love to follow little Miss Claire growing up!!!!





just breathtaking!!!!! I got to meet this little girl and her family for just a short time, but she has taken my heart instantly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment